The 6th Precision Agriculture Action Summit will be January 16 & 17, 2017 in Jamestown, ND.
- Precision Ag Summit
- UAS Summit
- The Region
- Research Agencies
- About Us
Precision Agriculture Summit 2017
Join our Email List
Sign up for our periodic email newsletters to find out about news and upcoming events in the RRVRC.
Join us for the inaugural Bio-Industry Action Summit on May 21, 2014 at NDSU's Memorial Union in Fargo, North Dakota.
The Future of the Bio-Industry: Feed, Fuel, Heal and Build the World
The Bio-Industry Summit scheduled for May 21 will explore trends and activities shaping global demand for products and technologies derived from biological and agricultural sources.
North Dakota and the surrounding region are home to an abundance of natural resources and biological feedstocks that have the potential to contribute and influence the landscape of the Bio Industry. The Summit will focus on 4 Bio-Industries - Biotechnology, Bio-energy, Life Sciences and Bio-materials - which have significant economic development implications for our region to Feed, Fuel, Heal, and Build the world.
The purpose of the Summit is to illuminate the opportunities for the Bio-Industry, to the explore the innovative work being done at the university level and showcase bio-industry business successes. This event will also feature valuable opportunities for networking. A broader focus of the event includes topics in bio-energy, bio-products, bio-materials, bio-technology, bio-medical, and agriculture. How will organic based technology serve as an economic driver in the region.
- Final 2016 Brown Bag seminar with Shankar Nag Ramaseri Chandra on December 1
- Dr. de Leon Lands Front Page Article in Grand Forks Herald
- Brown Bag Seminar continues on November 10 with Amanda Hernandez
- Dissertation Proposal by Gordon Gartrelle on November 10th
- NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship (NESSF) Program Taking Applications
- Alums Reddy (M.S. 08) and Takir (M.S. '05) Find Possible Water on Asteroid 16 Psyche
- David Webb, Founder and Chair of Space Studies Department Passed Away
- October 27th Brown Bag seminar by Rachel Roberts
- Space Studies at the 2016 Homecoming Parade
- UND space engineer takes the spotlight at Smithsonian, shows up in centerfold of November issue of National Geographic magazine
- Dr. de Leon and NDX-1 Spacesuit to be at Smithsonian October 8th
- Tyler Linder to Present Thesis Proposal on Oct. 11th
- Monty Spencer to Present Thesis Proposal on Oct. 13th
- Sophie Orr to Present at Next Brown Bag Seminar on Oct. 13th
- Dr. Mike Gaffey to Present for Physics & Astrophysics Department Astronomy Public Talks
- Brown Bag Seminar Series continues with presentation by Carolyn Newton on September 29th
- Dr. Michael Dodge Testifies before U.S. House Committee
- President Kennedy Visits Human Spaceflight Lab
- Brown Bag Seminar Series with presentation by Chris Buelke on September 15, 2016
- Congratulations to our Summer Grads!
- Region’s Energy, Science, Technology and Innovation Sectors Highlighted at Upcoming Events
- Packet Digital Honored at Aviation Week’s 2012 Innovation Challenge
- UND’s REAC adds 2 tenants
- Cleantech Open’s Entrepreneur Accelerator Deadline is MAY 8TH!
- Triton Systems, Inc. Announces Invexus™ Brand of Coatings
UND Research News
- Summer Art Camps 2015
- New Joint Internal Funding Program: Research Enhancement Award Program (REAP)
- Edwin C. James Lectureship and Surgical Resident Research Colloquium is June 26, 2015
- UND Neuroscience COBRE Pilot Grant Program
- Celebrate Professor Richard Wilsnack at Retirement Open House June 29, 2015
Photos courtesy of NDSU Public Relations, Chuck Kimmerle, UND University Relations, and EERC