Speaker presentations are now available from the 7th UAS Action Summit held in Grand Forks, North Dakota on May 30 & 31, 2013.
UAS Summit 2013 Presentations Available
The Red River Valley Research Corridor has released a report detailing the impact of new research activities in the region since 2002. Download the document in PDF format below.
NDSU Research News
- NDSU Study Coaxes Clays to Make Human Bone
- NDSU Professors Receive National Science Foundation CAREER Awards
- Small, With Power-Packed Potential: New Process to Make Nanospheres Developed at NDSU
- NDSU Science Café to Examine Potential of Designer Genes
- Dr. Kelly Rusch Named Vice President for Research and Creative Activities at NDSU
UND Research News
- SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, and MATHEMATICS: EPA School Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Grants
- HEALTH and MENTAL HEALTH: DoD Prostate Cancer Physician Research Training Award
- HEALTH and MENTAL HEALTH: DoD Prostate Cancer Population Science Impact Award
- HEALTH and MENTAL HEALTH: DoD Prostate Cancer Postdoctoral Training Award
- HEALTH and MENTAL HEALTH: DoD Prostate Cancer Collaborative Undergraduate HBCU Student Summer Training Program Award